Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the high road is hard to find

I need this book in my life. I also need a handful of the posters on my walls, lovingly framed, for my viewing pleasure. Frankly, this is how I wish all music artwork was done: simple but creative. Of course the ones I want the most are sold out. But if you're a fan of music artwork and have $24.95 to spare, it's well worth the modest price and each copy is signed, so it wouldn't be your average coffee table book.










Currently listening to Broken Bells and The Morning Benders, wishing I had bought tickets to their sold out show at The Music Box on May 19. Instead, I think I'll find myself at The Fold in Bootleg for the Horse Feathers show. I should probably buy those tickets now. I'd hate to miss them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment